Our 100% Guarantee to You
- Your uncontested divorce forms will be prepared for your particular state in accordance with the state laws and that those forms will be accepted for filing in your court registry.
- Your divorce forms will be free of clerical errors, using the information provided by you in our questionnaire.
- If the Court requests any changes to your documents which are clerical in nature or where a Supplemental Affidavit is required and we can use your specific words, we will make those changes at no additional cost to you.
- that we will provide you with unlimited friendly and professional support by telephone or email throughout the entire process.
- If your documents are rejected due to any fault of ours and we are unable to revise the documents, we will refund 100% of our fees.
We cannot guarantee situations out of our control, such as:
- The circumstances of your divorce change in such a way that those changes no longer meet our requirements as set out in the questionnaire and terms of service.
- Your divorce becomes contested.
- A judge will grant your divorce based on the information provided to the Court.
We take pride in the service we offer and the professionalism in which we handle each client’s situation. If you have any questions regarding our guarantee, please feel free to contact us.